Fullpower® designs, develops and operates a complete platform for hybrid Edge/Cloud AI, algorithms, big data, predictive analytics, together with end-to-end engineering services. The Company’s platform is backed by a patent portfolio of 125+ patents. The Company’s key areas of expertise are bio-sensing, non-invasive PSG-level sleep technology. The Company’s markets are in Medical Solutions, Clinical Trials, SmartHome and Wearable. Fast growing with endless opportunities, come join the Fullpower world-class team.
Fullpower Technologies is seeking a passionate, team-oriented, and experienced iOS application software engineer interested in the development of the next generation mobile device software.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing software using modern tools and design methodologies in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Develop mobile applications, write unit tests, fix bugs
- Contribute to mobile application design efforts and architectural direction
- Apply coding best practices and standards, participate in code reviews with the team
- Troubleshoot problems; attend defect triage meetings; support QA team
- Experience developing for iOS and related platforms
- Deep understanding of iOS UI frameworks and multithreaded applications
- Proficiency in Objective-C and Swift
- Familiarity with the iOS tool chain
- Excellent problem solving, organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Education and experience:
- Experience as a developer on multiple shipped software products
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Fullpower does not sponsor work visas - must already be authorized to work in the United States