Sales Support Supervisor
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier’s Customer Care Offline Supervisor is responsible and accountable for supervising Offline Consultants to ensure that the Offline Center’s vision and business objectives are met. Provides coaching, leadership, and direction to a team of employees who are responsible for reviewing, updating, processing orders and handling requests from Commercial Online Reps along with request from internal departments. Supervisors deliver consistent performance that achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment where teamwork is critical. This person must have a desire and drive to help ensure Frontier meets financial objectives as well as help our sales teams become the best in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for creating and maintaining individual Representative development plans and routinely conducts performance reviews with each team member.
- Provides direction to subordinates on achieving specific objectives, including contributing to a quality customer experience that promotes customer loyalty, brand recognition, and revenue generation.
- Assumes responsibility for executing the Quality Performance Management Program by consistently conducting and assessing Representative interactions and transactions via recordings and observations utilizing call monitoring systems; delivers timely feedback to team members and monitors team member progress
- Ensures that Representatives are appropriately trained, are following correct procedures, and maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Works with other Offline Center leaders in managing daily work assignments and workflow.
- Monitors day-to-day quality and production goals; monitors and assists in managing the workload to the team; and reviews and coaches to the importance of availability, quality of performance, service level, and other Center objectives and goals.
- Analyzes daily performance activities, utilizing multiple reporting systems (e.g. SMART, WFM – Workflow Management, STATS, Order Management Database) and provide on-going performance feedback.
- Reports system malfunctions or performance issues to appropriate Call Center Operations management team.
- Assists Representatives with problem resolution and troubleshooting to resolve order issues.
- Answers technical and procedural questions.
- Addresses escalated calls and transactions from Representatives by providing resolution.
- Performs requisite administrative tasks, including but not limited to preparing reports, reviews and other necessary documentation.
Qualifications include: Strong leadership, teamwork, teambuilding, innovative thinking, ability to handle stress, multi-tasking, self-directed and flexible with work schedule.
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Supervisory experience in Call Center is preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.