CPE Account Executive 911
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
The Account Executive, CPE is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Small, Medium and Enterprise Business Accounts, the CPE AE is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers into all assigned accounts. Account Executives, CPE help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s). Account Executive, CPE own all opportunities and customers in the assigned accounts and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
Strategic Value of Role:
Increase Frontier valuation within assigned accounts by:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned Commercial Accounts
- Landing new logo customers for Frontier offerings
- Expanding the Frontier footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Your role as an Account Executive, CPE is to close net new business and retain the existing customer base which you are assigned to. As an Account Executive, CPE, you are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you in the assigned segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. A Account Executive, CPE reports to a CPE Sales Manager/Director.
Account Executive, CPE is responsible for all customers and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Account Executive, CPE’s main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible.
Once an opportunity has been closed, the Account Executive, CPE’s job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive solution of high speed broadband, advanced voice products, satellite video and personal online and data security solutions across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 1-4 years career relevant experience and 1-8 relevant industry certifications
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales opportunities by prospecting and advancing leads from Frontier campaigns
- Develop solutions that leave all parties with a sense of deal satisfaction
- Ability to gain customer loyalty and generate repeat business
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities and close same
- Maximizes time spent selling through reaching prospects/customers at most convenient times for them for sales-oriented discussions
- Invests time and effort in personal development and professional education, self-educating on a customer's business environment and applying learnings in a consultative fashion to advance business deals
- Displays ability to presenting professional content in a passionate way, exhibiting high spirits all in situations
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Extensive experience in a wide range of CPE products. Experience not limited to; hardware, WiFi, Video, voice, Data
- Valid Driver’s License required
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.