Sr. Marketing Manager
This position will be part of the Commercial Marketing team in driving the strategic and tactical marketing plans to achieve sales and revenue goals. The person will provide strategic business marketing direction and tactical execution of marketing support of new product launches, product development efforts, regional marketing tactics, and competitive feedback. In particular, this person will execute on marketing tactics to drive demand in support of the product portfolio roadmap that integrates traditional and social media marketing to build and maintain Frontier position in Commercial Marketing area. This person will also support the various channels in driving performance and productivity via marketing offers and tactics with its POCs (BSBC, Business D2D, BSG, Online, local marketing efforts) as well as be provide metrics and analyses of business trends and impact to current objectives.
Specific duties will include:
- This position will interface to the channel sales teams and provide quarterly strategic planning input for marketing goals
- The position will support overall strategy and program development across the entire business product portfolio
- Promotes customer awareness and local marketing tactics
- Ensure sales center effectiveness by actively participating in various marketing projects which may include one or more of the following: direct marketing, local marketing, events, tradeshows, door-to-door, and sales campaigns
- Analyze and support the small business channel marketing of the business products, campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and analyze, competition, sales trends and forecasts across multiple marketing / sales tactics
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. MBA would be preferable.
8-10 yrs. experience in a related discipline
Required Skills & Experience
Advanced skills within a professional discipline and general knowledge of some of these areas:
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with peers, managers and executives on strategy and business issues
- Strong organizational, time management, project management, and negotiation skills
- Results Focused - Experience/Ownership of a highly visible product and/or product / sales revenue/quota management
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Access and Excel skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Financial Skills - Forecasting, Pricing Analysis
- Experience in analysis and reporting on business trends, product strategies and competitive actions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Market Communications – e.g. mass media, direct mail, outbound marketing
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.