Residential Sales and Service Consultant
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com
Residential Sales & Service Consultant
Frontier Residential Sales & Service Consultants (RSSC) are responsible for creating an outstanding experience at every interaction for both new and existing residential customers. The RSSC uses superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction to provide solutions for a wide range of residential customer needs in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Selling and/or saving Frontier products and services. Negotiating service order requests from customers for installation, change or removal of telephone, data, and related services.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately computing and quoting customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Full range of billing and collections duties. Discuss billing inquiries. Utilizes billing system to assist customers in a wide range of billing transactions. Collects on delinquent accounts. Empowered to disconnect accounts as a result of nonpayment and to negotiate payment arrangements.
- Full range of repair resolution duties. Interfacing with customers regarding (and performing work associated with) pending orders, repair requirements and repair resolution.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
Center’s Hours of Operation – Hours are subject change based on business need
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Our hours are here to serve the customer and subject to change based on needs of the business.
- Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of operation.
- Experience in a customer focused role required
- Outstanding verbal and listening skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a call center environment with proven results
- Work independently and make solid decisions
- High School degree or equivalent
- History of good attendance at work
- Basic math skills and typing skills (35+ WPM required)
Tests: Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company in accordance with Company policy.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time (7-8 hours per day)
- Typing (7-8 hours per day)
- Answering phone calls – Talking to customers while utilizing a headset (7-8 hours per day)
- Writing (1 hour per day)
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.