Account Management Specialist
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier is delighted to have commercial customers who chose to do business with us for their communication needs. As such, customers who are identified as a Platinum level customer will receive a more aligned, intimate level of customer ownership. The Account Management Specialist (SAM) contributes to management of service delivery, business retention, and revenue growth objectives of our identified customers. The SAM is an important resource within Frontier that provides the customer with easy access and maneuverability through our organization to organize and complete large tasks. The SAM maintains a passion for customer service and works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to insure we exceed customer expectations.
Contract & Service Management
- Responsible for the execution and relationship of contract agreements between our Platinum level customers and Frontier.
- Available for customer escalation and management to the terms and conditions noted in contract
- Organization and management of all required meetings, reports, and information as outlined in the existing Frontier contract.
Change Order Management
- Executes the day-to-day change orders for assigned customers. Change orders encompass Moves – Adds – Changes and Deletes (MACD) and are not the original sales, install, new business order. Sales is accountable for providing to Commercial Order Entry (COE) teams clean install and new business orders.
- Completed first bill review (FBR) on all complex orders (10+ lines and circuits). FBR is executed in concert with the customer and other FTR stakeholders as needed. FBR work includes closing out the service cases in Salesforce once work is completed.
Problem Resolution (Billing)
- Manages all billing disputes for their assigned customers. Utilize other internal Frontier experts as needed to support the diagnosis and resolution of the issue. Also provides dispute information and resolution to customers and internal Frontier teams.
- Where disputes or other research indicates a change is needed – the CSA provides the appropriate change orders, supporting documents to evidence and describe the request (Contracts, requests, etc.).
Problem Resolution (Service)
- Assist customer with trouble ticket generation when applicable due to long hold times in repair. Advocating for the customer and providing internal Frontier teams with the pertinent data needed for ticket creation.
- Provide regular status to customers and internal team members for issues being worked so as there is ‘one voice” from Frontier to the assigned customers.
- Continuous follow up on all customer needs internally until the issue is closed, customer is satisfied and record in Salesforce.
- Ensure Frontier is in compliance with customer requested documentation. To include Tax ID information, CSR, NDA, LOA, Supercedures/New Business ownership, PIC Freeze, contracts and, product information.
- Identify any special requirements within the “sold contract” and put in place measures with internal Frontier departments and the customer to ensure they are met.
- Manage Customer requested invoice changes – including agency swaps and major billing conversion projects.
- Manage the administration of changes and related tasks within Enterprise Portal, EDI, and Frontierbusiness.com to ensure customer success, usage and adoption of Frontier’s tools.
Frontier’s Internal Requirements:
Professional presentation is expected at all times, but suitable business attire is mandated for on-site customer meetings.
Customer activity (incl. QMC activity) must be documented in Salesforce to capture customer transactions and enable internal resource optimization etc.
Where identified –(threshold for investigation currently $500 per month) investigate churn and churn reasons for supported customers. Feed findings to supervisor and managers to enable the identification of trends and possible corrective actions.
Accountable for ‘renewal success’. Measured as a percentage of actual renewal to available to renew. (Renewing $250 of $300 available = 83% renewal success).
Accountable for timely progression of MACD Change Orders which must not exceed 24hrs inn a status of “rejection” without having resolved and resubmitted for onward progression.
- The AMS must have a minimum of 2+ years experience in similar account management responsibilities
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry preferred
- The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, presentation, excel and organizational skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.