Spclst, Sales & Svc Onln
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® by Frontier® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier Sales & Service Specialists (SSS) are responsible for creating an outstanding experience at every interaction for both new and existing customers. Armed with superior product knowledge and a passion for customer satisfaction, the SSS provides solutions to customer needs in faced paced and energetic environment.
To be a successful SSS at Frontier, you will need the following:
- Outstanding verbal and listening skills,
- A desire for customer service driven sales and achieving results,
- High visibility presence in the work center,
- Enjoy being on the phone with our customers,
- Be comfortable overcoming objections to increase Frontier services,
- Work independently and make solid decisions,
- The ability to have fun and enjoy your work environment!
- Experience in a customer focused role
- High School degree or equivalent
- History of good attendance at work and time management
- Basic math skills and typing skills (20-25wpm required, 25+ Preferred)
- The ability to navigate Windows and basic Microsoft office products MS Word and MS Outlook
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be able to pass a thorough drug and background check
What Frontier offers:
- Be a successful part of a National telecommunications family
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Customized/Personalized Work Stations
- Overtime and Sales Commission!
- Excellent benefits including;
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K and Profit Sharing
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.