Senior Manager, Business Process - Re-Engineer
Senior Manager, Business Process - Re-Engineer
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Senior Business Process Manager role focused on leading a wide variety of process improvement projects and transformation initiatives across both the Consumer and Commercial business units. This position will be responsible for developing business process improvement capabilities within the Transformation team in a highly visible role reporting into the Business Transformation leadership team. The person will be a key contributor to the department by providing strong professional/executive-level presence, technical expertise, business acumen, and a strong desire to help drive business process improvements at Frontier.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess, lead and/or participate in business process re-engineering projects and initiatives for the Consumer and Commercial business units. This will include, but not limited to, Customer Service, Collections, Sales, Product, Marketing and Sales Support.
- Contribute to the department's goal of continuous improvement and delivering value-added results
- Proactively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, business process owners and respective support areas and work in an integrated manner with fellow team members
- Develop, define and implement cross-functional process and procedures to facilitate a formal PMO function to drive key business imperatives.
- Analyze and complete complex sources of data to identify and drive process improvement for overall customer satisfaction, revenue realization and expense reductions.
- Serve as key liaison to the IT PMO to define project scope, business case creation, project prioritization, program management tracking and support, and post implementation results validation.
- Develop, plan and oversee the performance of risk-based business process reviews, effectively identifying underlying root causes, best practices in control design and operational efficiencies and communicate results to management
- Proactively identify and champion new opportunities to enhance Frontier operations and transform organization outcomes.
- Actively manage competing deliverables to meet business commitments and client expectations
- Special projects as assigned.
- Experience with advanced business process reengineering practices, procedures, and principles (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, Conversion, Data mapping and/or Project management)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- At least 8 years of professional level experience in Telecommunications in Product, Marketing, Sales/Service, Revenue Operations, Testing, Field Ops or IT PMO.
- Advanced computer skills proficiency (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Systems knowledge with DPI, Sigma, Pega and/or related billing and CRM applications
- Ability to run basic reporting queries (SQL, etc.)
- Relevant certifications (green belt/black belt, etc.) or TQM experience
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Advanced written and oral presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Strong time management, organizational, facilitation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to summarize and report complex data for executive decision making
- Effective as individual contributor, matrix managing others and/or leading direct reports
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.