Spclst, It Development
Summary of Position Describe the principal purpose and any unique characteristics of the job:
This position is responsible for Sigma/PEGA application, development and setup that will ultimately have an impact on all end user set up and billing. This includes the all project work to include setup, testing and production. This position will be responsible for the implementation of all new Projects and maintenance and BAU work.
- 5+ Years development experience with a Pega 6.0, pega 7.0 above
- 3+ Years development experience with a Java EE architecture
- 3+ Years designing and implementing high-available, load-balanced, and/or clustered applications 4+ Years working directly with relational databases with a strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- 2+ Years' experience with XML
- PRPC certification is good to have
- Superior troubleshooting experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher, Master's degree preferred
Additionally, the candidate shall possess the following:
- Proven technical innovation that drives value to the business.
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal - including the ability to not only author clear and thorough documentation, but also present it to internal and external parties.
- Provide assistance with maintenance and production issues.
- Facilitate release-related activities including release estimates, design reviews and code reviews.
- Demonstrated strengths in leadership, communication, and task/time management.
- Experience in the Telecom industry
- Experience with any Telecom Order entry is preferred but not required
Physical Requirements: Extended night and/or weekend hours possible. This has on-call responsibility.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.