Manager of Video Advertising Fulfillment
We are looking for a candidate with several years of experience working in hands-on video advertising roles, a good understanding of the broadcasting and digital landscape and most importantly an appetite to continually improve team workflow and process to ensure we continue to deliver best-in-class ad operations to join our growing video advertising sales team.
You will have expert knowledge of traffic and billing systems and a passion for new and emerging technologies. You will have a collaborative and “can do” attitude to help interface with our Video and IT Teams and deliver exceptional media solutions. You will be a self-starter who can work independently to complete complex projects correctly and efficiently. This position will report directly to the AVP of Video Advertising Sales.
- Manage a unified ad fulfillment team supporting our national and local sales platform for all video advertising product platforms.
- Design and create client facing presentations to position video advertising products in the marketplace.
- Work with shared service departments to build a video advertising fulfillment playbook for the national footprint platforms.
- Recruit and develop fulfillment specialists’ team to support video advertising sales business
- Help manage and motivate the team on a day-to-day basis; ensuring appropriate resource allocation across clients, efficient workflow and flawless output
- Reporting and analysis across platforms to inform wider sales/operations strategy
- When necessary, roll up your sleeves and help the team set-up and execute flawless media campaigns
- Look to continually identify and implement opportunities for improvement within team processes, supporting systems and communication channels
- Act as an ambassador of video advertising sales across the organization
- Work with senior members of other teams to raise visibility, train new starters on process, continually educate teams on recent developments and build advocacy across the organization
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong project management skills exhibiting ability to pay attention to detail, manage multiple projects at once, break down a process into smaller steps, forecast deliverable timelines and meet those timelines, and identify potential obstacles down the road
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of creating new solutions for an emerging ad marketplace
- Knowledge of broadcast traffic processes preferred
- Mastery of linear video advertising systems
- Mastery with digital video, including live streaming and on-demand video content
- Familiarity with front-end order management systems (Operative, Eclipse, Strata, and Freewheel, etc.) a plus
- 3+ years managing a team
- 5+ years in advertising sales
- BA/BS required
- IAB Ad Operations Certification preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.