Hiring Manager: Juan Escoda
Contractual Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Physical Street Address: 610 Zack St. Tampa, FL 33602
Number of vacancies: 70 vacancies
Internal Posting Period: 10/5/2018 - 10/15/2018
Wage Schedule / Scale: A5
Position is Commission eligible
Serves as a principal link between the company and its high value residential customers.
Receive numerous contacts each day and ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the upsell of advanced products and services. Customer transactions focus on service orders, moves and changes, billing adjustments, inquiries, payment arrangements, and solving customer problems.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet the customer and respond positively.
- Obtain all information necessary to address the customer's need courteously and accurately.
- Ask questions and listen for cues to additional customer requirements.
- Make customized service recommendations and explain how company services will benefit the customer. Quote and compute rates accurately.
- Address customer concerns and objections thoroughly and politely and obtain a customer commitment.
- Use judgement in negotiating customer effecting issues (due date, credit requirements, etc.).
- Summarize the contact and explain expectations of the outcome of the call.
- Ensure customer understanding.
- Express appreciation for the customer's continuing business.
- Ensure orders and adjustments are accurate and complete and follow-up promptly on any commitments made during the contact.
- Accountable for meeting established productivity standards, such as customer satisfaction, revenue generation (upsells), call handling time, order quality, and billing accuracy.
- Required to sit at a stationary work location using a visual display terminal for extensive periods of time.
- Wears headset for extensive periods of time.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company
- Onboarding Skills assessment– Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company policy.
- Must speak clearly with customers.
Training generally includes 6 weeks of classroom and on-the-job training.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.