Spclst, Sales & Svc Chat
This role involves heavy phone interaction with outbound call handling and online chat interaction with customers. The position requires to effectively interact/team with employees at all levels of the organization. This role requires an experienced individual that is trained to analyze and advise a customer in order to help the customer make the best possible choices for their business. This will include probing and analyzing customer requirements and developing solutions that reflect how the products will work in their environment. The consultant will make presentations on all aspects of our products, provide functional and/or technical overviews, and perform follow-up support to the customers and business partners to ensure a consistent high level of satisfaction. The consultant will evaluate business strategies for current and prospective customers and help the customer develop a solutions-based product portfolio to meet his or her strategic goals and business needs. The POTENTIAL hours are 5 AM – 5 PM M-F.
The candidate needs to be skilled in:
- Sales Consultation - Consultant must be resourceful, self-motivated and customer focused allowing qualification of sales opportunities. Ability to handle customer objections determining the business need and articulating our ability to solve their concern while finding creative solutions to meet their needs. Continual demonstration of product values to all customers. Consultant should possess sales methodologies and the ability to apply them in a sales situation. The consultant should be able to effectively position our products against the competition and grow market share in Frontier.
- Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills using proper grammar with a smooth flow. The consultant must be able to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical customers, and clearly demonstrate products and services. Consultant must also demonstrate positive interpersonal skills working in a team selling environment.
- Technical Acumen - The consultant should understand how technology works. He or she may not need to be an expert in all fields but should have a technical aptitude. Technology concepts should be familiar and when explaining a technical need to this person, little explanation and background should be needed. The consultant must become an expert in his or her area with the ability to handle all questions related to the products and services sold.
- Business Mentality - A core pre-sales discussion with the customer to understand their business needs enables strong sales solutions. The consultant should be effective in presenting customers with an explanation or demonstration of products and services that will benefit the business. A good consultant will work to understand what the individual company goals are and will look to improve those business goals with his or her offerings. The consultant should always be capable of maintaining good business relationships and while being a true professional, they will need to remain focused on the next step required to close the sale
- Self-Teaching – Product and technology changes and market expands. A consultant should be able to quickly ramp up. Ramp up time may be hours, rather than weeks or months. The consultant should be constantly learning and practicing improving his or her skill set. The consultant should be intimate with the details of the products and services that are sold.
- Flexibility – The consultant has to be willing and capable of performing the tasks across various roles as it relates to online/outbound/chat account handling.
- Consistently exceeding individual revenue targets and call metrics. Grow customer base and maintain current customers.
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Receive and respond to inbound e-mail and live chats; gather and verify required information, actively listen.
- Demonstrate first call resolution.
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills. Handle complex customer requests with out of the box thinking, to determine a solution and articulate the business value to the customer
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched, and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy (spelling and grammar)
- 1 + years’ experience in a sales environment, (Call Center, Outbound Sales, Online Sales, Inside Sales etc.)
- Experience working with commercial accounts, products and solutions preferred
- Proven record in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Competence in standard office and windows software applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Work at Home Requirements:
- You cannot be the primary caregiver for someone in your home during work hours
- Must live in Kingman, AZ or Mohave County, AZ
- You must have a room free of distractions, preferably with a door that can be closed
- Work area must have good lighting, appropriate temperature control, a comfortable chair and a desk or table to support the weight of your computer and equipment
- Position continuation is subject to review and approval of the at home workspace meeting WAH requirements to be outlined as part of your offer
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.