Sr Billing Systems Analyst
This position is responsible for DPI table maintenance, development and setup that will ultimately have an impact on all end user set up and billing. This includes the all project work to include setup, testing and production. This position will be responsible for the implementation of all new product launches and other high level project work. The following are overall ultimate responsibility of the position:
- Complex table entries relating to tables request, IS request and bill messages.
- Proficient in SQL
- Programming knowledge in VB, C++, and Java
- CRM knowledge
- Bill Verification process knowledge
- Ability to train others
- Project management to ensure all deadline and SLA’s are met.
- Liaison to ensure all business partners are involved.
- Detailed analysis of new product requirements.
- Sign off on requirements, test cases and “go’ decisions.
- Maintenance, and Adherence of Service Level Agreements
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with business partners (Customer Care Regulatory, Product Management, Marketing, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Keep abreast of technological developments and new products. Assist in supporting new software releases.
- Strong direction and involvement with new product launches, promotional planning.
- Provide for and ensure the timely and accurate resolution of business partner service requests
- Serve as a technical resource and provide functionality guidance to tables team, Business Partners, and various Information Systems partners.
- Provide mentoring to tables analyst and systems analyst.
- Recommend alternative approaches, considering application functionality and business requirements on new offerings.
- Departmental processes and procedures.
- On-Call support and rotation
- SOX knowledge and compliance
- Must have working knowledge of common PC applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Access as well as the ability to learn our billing systems and query tools.
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Must have programming experience in VB, C++, and Java
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and can prioritize and manage multiple tasks, diverse responsibilities and deadlines. Must possess strong analytical, communication, mathematical and organizational skills.
- Preferred Telecommunications Experience.
- Preferred Four Year degree with emphasis in business/accounting or Computer Science.
- Preferred previous billing experience.
Physical Requirements: Extended night and/or weekend hours possible. This has on-call responsibility.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.