Customer Service Analyst
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Change Order Management
- Executes the day-to-day change orders for assigned customers. Change orders encompass Moves – Adds – Changes and Deletes (MACD) and are not the original sales, install, new business order. Sales is accountable for providing to Commercial Order Entry (COE) teams clean install and new business orders.
Problem Resolution (Billing)
- Manages all billing disputes for their assigned customers. Utilize other internal Frontier experts as needed to support the diagnosis and resolution of the issue. Also provides dispute information and resolution to customers and internal Frontier teams.
- Where disputes or other research indicates a change is needed – the CSA provides the appropriate change orders, supporting documents to evidence and describe the request (Contracts, requests, etc.).
Problem Resolution (Service)
- Provide regular status to customers and internal team members for issues being worked so as there is ‘one voice” from Frontier to the assigned customers.
- Continuous follow up on all customer needs internally until the issue is closed, customer is satisfied and record in Salesforce.
- Identify any special requirements within the “sold contract” and put in place measures with internal Frontier departments and the customer to ensure they are met.
- Manage Customer requested invoice changes – including agency swaps and major billing conversion projects.
- Manage the administration of changes and related tasks within Enterprise Portal, EDI, and Frontierbusiness.com to ensure customer success, usage and adoption of Frontier’s tools.
Frontier’s Internal Requirements:
Customer activity must be documented in Salesforce to capture customer transactions and enable internal resource optimization etc.
Where identified – (threshold for investigation currently $500 per month) investigate churn and churn reasons for supported customers. Feed findings to supervisor and managers to enable the identification of trends and possible corrective actions.
Accountable for ‘renewal success’. Measured as a percentage of actual renewal to available to renew. (Percentage of available renewal accounts versus expiring accounts).
Accountable for timely progression of MACD Change Orders which must not exceed 24 hrs in a status of “rejection” without having resolved and resubmitted for onward progression.
It is perhaps worth noting that while a CSA and the AE who cover the account operate in partnership for Frontier and the customer’s mutual benefit – there is an ongoing need for clear lines of accountability. The Frontier model is that the sales team is accountable for closing new sales and new business with a customer and ensuring accurate, timely clean orders are supplied to the COE teams. COE is accountable for accurately progressing those clean orders through to a successful first DPI invoice. From First bill review and throughout the remains of the customers support lifecycle the CSA is accountable for ensuring customer success and solving issues, problems and concerns as a customer advocate. Teamwork remains paramount but the partnership established across Frontier departments does not diminish or replace those lines of accountability.
- The CSA must have a minimum of 3+ years experience in similar account management responsibilities
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry preferred
- The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Other Qualifications Should Include:
- Sales skills
- Business acumen
- Strong phone and presentation skills
- Good customer relationship building experience
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Goal and results driven
- Always follows through and completes tasks on time
- Project management ability
- Community Involvement is expected
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.