Tractor Trailer Driver (Warehouse)
- Safe and courteous operation of equipment
- Accuracy and accounting of all products delivered
- Routine communication with shipping management team and Foodkick personnel before departing and after arrival at the specified locations.
- Will be required to support shipping functions and duties such as: loading, off-loading trucks, organizing and maintaining docks.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands and working conditions and environment listed below.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Must be able to interact courteously and tactfully with managers and co-worker.s
- Consistently maintain a cooperative and productive level of performance.
- Maintain a neat, clean and uniformed appearance
- Any and all duties that many be assigned.
- CDL Class A License
- Thorough understanding of DOT regulations and compliance with same.
- Must have minimum three (3) years professional Truck driving experience.
Motor Vehicle Record requirements:
- Must have a valid NY, NJ, CT, MD, DE, VA, DC or PA driver license
- 3 points or less on a motor vehicle report
- No suspensions within the past 12 months and no more than 1 suspension in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 accident in the past three years
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to Load/off-load product
- Ability to lift excess of 60 lbs occasionally
- Ability to complete all basic and recurring training.
- Exposure to temperatures as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit during loading/unloading of product.