Marketing Director, Brand Partnerships
Recipe for Success The Marketing Director, Brand Partnerships will play an integral role in the creation and execution of all shopper marketing activations and partnerships across the FreshDirect portfolio. Reporting into the SVP Brand Partnerships, this position will be responsible for the daily management of partnerships ensuring that all client and brand needs are met on a timely basis. This position is highly cross-functional and interacts with all areas of the FreshDirect business and external clients and partners.
- Work with SVP of Brand Partnerships and key stakeholders to brainstorm client proposals and guide Marketing Managers in the development and approval of written proposals, general presentations and sales collateral materials.
- Oversee and manage the execution of all partnership programming ensuring deadlines are met and programs are executed flawlessly– managing higher level partnership execution as needed.
- Actively participate in and lead meetings with partners ranging from start-up food brands to major CPGs. Present proposals and program summaries, assess business needs, and further build relationships with key marketing and sales contacts.
- Work with the creative, content, photo and social teams to coordinate creative needs for brand partners and seasonal photo shoots that support overall storytelling and advertising platforms. Serve as the voice of the brand/partner internally translating their feedback for creative and marketing teams as needed.
- Collaborate with Director of Merchandising Promotions to ensure that seasonal merchandise and promotions planning is deeply integrated into planning and execution of all programs – with ultimate goal of inspiring our customers to discover quality foods and shop more frequently.
- Along with the SVP and key members of marketing and merchandising teams, develop annual integrated marketing calendar that will be an umbrella for Shopper Marketing programming and merchandising efforts – including creation of seasonal tent poles, themed shopping and custom programming for brands.
Key ingredients –
- 6-10 years of Marketing/Partnerships experience preferably in a media, agency or retail environment with experience managing direct reports
- Has strong writing skills and presentation skills with the ability to engage and excite partners in a polished and professional manner. Comfortable interacting with partners of all levels -- you believe that sharing information is key to a team’s success.
- The ability to forge positive working relationships with internal stakeholders across the organization to set yourself up for buy-in and support when needed
- Detail oriented self-starter with superior organizational skills and a desire to work in a high pace environment
- Creative thinker who also likes to be strategic. You’re results oriented and love to work with the analytics team to report back on everything! Base understanding of Google Analytics and/or ComScore is preferred.
- Team player – you’re flexible and willing to go with the (work) flow.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Always learning: You believe that a job where you’re constantly learning is the best kind of job and you will ask for help when you need it.
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.