Customer Service Manager
The SideKick Manager is in charge of the SideKick team and is responsible for developing, supporting, and/or communicating departmental and organizational quality standards, standard operating procedures, and policies.
The SideKick Manager is a positive, engaging, quick, and solutions-oriented Customer Support Agent and support our rapidly expanding business, FoodKick. The SK Manager will engage directly with customers and work closely with FoodKick’s Dispatch and Delivery teams, Fulfillment Center, and Customer Service department.
This position will travel between our Brooklyn and Manhattan locations and should be able to work flexible schedules and weekends, and has a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
* Evaluates, prepares and conducts performance appraisals monthly
- Discusses and implements performance improvement plans as needed.
- Supervises floor activities, answers supervisors and agents' questions, and handles escalated calls.
- Identifies training opportunities and provides feedback to the supervisory team.
- Monitors performance.
- Completes Service Observe Logs including each team member on a daily basis.
- Produces and helps to compile reporting to other departments for the purpose of continuous improvements in operations.
- Monitors Inbound Sales/Service calls, CSI queue activity, email, and discusses feedback with team members on a daily basis.
- Identifies individual and team performance opportunities and structures/administers contests to promote teamwork and positively impact performance metrics.
- Communicates Team Recognition Program.
- Prepares and administers disciplinary actions, verbal and written.
- Conducts weekly team meetings.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Serve as a mentor through actions, attitude and appearance to develop team members and facilitate growth within the Service Center and the Company.
- Collects, interprets data and analyzes performance (monitoring scores, accuracy, attendance, attrition, revenue/cost, issue tracking) to produce team reports and proactively seek out solutions.
- Handles and champions employee concerns to foster employee morale.
- Performs projects and other duties as assigned.
- Plans and carries out work assignments; resolves most conflicts which arise; coordinates work with others as necessary; interprets policy on own initiative in terms of established objectives.
- Supervisory Duties:
- Trains, assigns work to, and checks work of two (2) or more Teammembers; participates in the decision to hire, fire, and promote Teammembers; does not conduct the same work as Teammembers on a regular basis
* Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education;
* Four (4) to five (5) years leadership experience in a call center environment, preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
* Familiarity with basic call handling and routing technology preferred.
Familiarity with monitoring systems and workforce management software preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to delegate effectively, train and motivate others.
- Ability to facilitate/conduct meetings in a one-on-one and/or group setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and aptitude for detail.
- Ability to define problems, compile data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines.
- Demonstrate Time Management skills.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressured environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS, Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected b