Senior Director, Loyalty
Recipe for Success As a leader of the customer loyalty programs, the Senior Director, Loyalty is responsible for developing the programs and marketing strategy as well as improving the operational process of retention and loyalty initiatives with an eye toward increasing Enterprise customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategy and manage operations for DeliveryPass, our subscription product for unlimited deliveries and more.
- In partnership with VP, Customer Journey Management develop strategy and launch a new loyalty program.
- Make recommendations to management of strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans.
- Partner with business teams to develop marketing plans that support business objectives while protecting and growing the size and value of our active customer segments.
- Review competitive landscape and best practices, and make adjustments to plans and operational activities based upon identified information.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns for DeliveryPass and Loyalty Program:
- Work with AppDev, UX, Marketing, Merchandising, & Creative departments to review creative comps and user experience
- Segmenting of customer file and customization of messaging
- Monitor ongoing campaigns to ensure proper and optimized execution
- Monitor and report on loyalty and retention KPI’s
- Make recommendations for changes and consistent testing strategies that will increase effectiveness based on findings.
- Work with technology partners to setup and test marketing promotions e.g., offers, product/category discount.
- Partner with VP Customer Journey Management and others for additional responsibilities and projects as needed to drive retention and loyalty.
Key ingredients –
- Proven expertise in maximizing customer engagement, retention and spend.
- Demonstrated success in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices in loyalty, subscription based programs and integrated cross-channel marketing.
- Demonstrated successes in applying behavioral segmentation and personalization strategies.
- 7+ years’ experience in loyalty programs in e-Commerce, retail or online subscription product environments.
- Experience in building and managing a consumer facing loyalty program and/or online subscription program strongly desired.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders, articulating program goals, while trouble shooting problems and conflict resolution.
- Project-oriented, entrepreneurial, pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines.
- Strong ability to identify business issues, formulate plans to resolve these issues, and effectively communicate the results to senior management.
- Excellent written, presentation, creative, strategic thinking, analytical, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally.
- Keen editorial eye with regards to both copy and design specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong customer focus.
- Innovative problem solver, intensely detail-oriented and results-focused.
- Team player; enjoys working with diverse groups/individuals across divisions and functions.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many concurrent campaigns.
- Mobile commerce and mobile app experience a plus.
- Product Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the District of Columbia. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered in as little as an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Bronx, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.