* Packs the grocery items and other goods making sure that fragile items are protected
* Processing (picking + scanning + packing)
* Safe Food Practices specific to department
* Assist in housekeeping of the department
* Maintain excellent safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity standards within the distribution warehouse
* Audit product for quality
* Maintain a team player mentality by assisting others when the need arises.
Qualifications and Skills - Must be job related
* Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
* Must be able to work holidays.
* Must be able to start overnight or early morning hours (start times vary by department)
* Must be comfortable in warehouse/production environment
* Ability to meet production and accuracy standards in a fast-paced work environment.
* Able to stand and walk for long period of times
* Ability to push, pull, squat, twist, kneel, reach, turn and bend
* Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs intermittently during a typical work shift
* Comfortable and able to work a 8-12hr shift (hours per day are based on business need)
* Work a shift of 8 – 12 hours a day (Overtime is mandatory!)
* Must be able to stand for majority of your shift
* Ability to work in climate from 32 to 85 degrees.
* Required to wear oil and slip resistant shoes