Senior Human Resources Business Partner: Bilingual (English/Spanish)
POSITION/TITLE: Bilingual (English/Spanish) Senior HR Business Partner / Director of Human Resources
As a strategic partner to FreshDirect’s Plant Operations leadership team, the Senior HR Business Partner / Director aligns business objectives with employees and leadership. Successful candidate will act as an employee champion and change agent. Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicate needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the Senior HR Business Partner / Director seeks to develop integrated solutions. Formulates partnerships across the HR function and business to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
· To develop award programs that support best behavior and drive achievement of goals and culture change
· To create and maintain reach-out opportunities to employees to improve employee relations, build trust, support open door communication and improve culture within the division
· To orchestrate focus groups, ensuring regular feedback from employees to management, controlling the feedback and helping to drive process changes that improve relations with employees and better customer experience.
· To perform job analysis, ensuring that roles are clearly defined and organization structure continues to support the growing needs of division
· To be accountable for HR metrics, looking for trends and making changes to ensure metrics are met
· To support performance improvement activities within division, advising management as necessary and creating PIP's as needed to provide framework for positive changes
· To develop HR policies and programs that support employee advocacy, turnover reduction and improved culture
· To regularly conduct succession planning to identify risk roles and create succession plans to support risk and growth of division. Tie succession plans to Training Plans
· To manage the turnover plan, providing metrics, analysis and ideas to drive turnover down
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
Graduated from an accredited college or university with major course work in Business or Public Administration, Human Resources Management, or closely related field.
Ten (10) years' experience in human resources management, five (5) years of which must have been in a responsible supervisory position; or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.
SHRM Certified Professional (PHR) or Senior Professional (SPHR) preferred.