Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Recipe for Success The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator, Corporate is responsible for assisting our HR Business Partners with our full-life cycle recruitment candidate experience.
- Responsible for screening resumes to determine skillset alignment to our job specific minimum qualifications
- Perform candidate research via tools such as linkedin and ziprecruiter etc. to build our talent pipeline
- Assist HR Business Partners with managing internal and external job postings and perform job posting audits
- Assist HR Business Partners with screening applicants to determine if they are a cultural, positional and motivational fit for qualifying them for in-person interviews.
- Schedule interviews and confirm interview invite acceptances, coordinator travel arrangements, execute expense reimbursement, and meet and greet candidates upon their arrival for interviews and manage the interview schedule flow
- First point of contact for all candidate experience related questions
- Responsible for providing and collecting interview guides and interview feedback evaluation forms to the hiring teams
- Maintain, update and be a Super User for our applicant tracking system. This includes trouble shooting, developing and running reports, and managing any administrative tasks within the system
- Additional adhoc assignments
Key ingredients –
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years related experience
- Experienced in Applicant Tracking System or Customer Relationship Management tools
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge preferred
- Intermediate user of internet-based systems
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.