Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Recipe for Success FreshDirect is looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to maintain ownership and responsibility for FreshDirect’s performance marketing program. This consists of channel expertise and execution of Paid Search (SEM), Natural Search (SEO), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSE), Affiliates, Performance Social and Display. In order to be successful, the ideal candidate will oversee the day-to-day tactical execution of best practices while coordinating with the web production, IT, merchants, creative, social, PR teams and well as agency partners.
- Develop end to end acquisition strategy and operational structure
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of our performance marketing programs which requires building key relationship with cross-functional teams, agency partners and supporting teams
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns cross different platforms and channels (search, Display, Paid Social)
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize marketing activities
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization, leveraging insights and data to meet and exceed company goals
Key ingredients –
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing with exposure to large scale performance/paid marketing channels such as SEO, Paid Search, Comparison Shopping Engines, Affiliates, Display, and Social Strong team management and partnership management skills
- Bachelors (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or equivalent – marketing or related degree preferred
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Proven ability to influence, build strong collaborative working relationships across departments, and be seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Strong analytical ability and an advanced Excel skillset
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.