Supply Planning Analyst Level 2
Recipe for Success-
The Supply Planning Analyst Level 2 is responsible for the execution of supply planning initiatives to ensure the adequate management of our inventory. Understand elements of forecasting and planning. Gain the necessary skills needed for analyzing data and supply planning to ache.ieve business goals. Collaborate with key vendors and merchants on inventory performance
Key ingredients –
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience
- Minimum one (1) years of experience in a repetitive replenishment environment Inventory Management or Sourcing and Procurement experience
- Experience in Manufacturing / Distribution / Retail replenishment required
- Advanced MS Office skills with emphasis in Excel
- Excellent math and strong analytical skills
- ERP based system experience is preferred
- Skilled at researching, cold calling, negotiating, establishing and building vendor relationships
- Experience in working the food service, grocery industry a plus
- Knowledge and/ or passion for food
- Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
Add dash of –
- Must be detail orientated with optimal organizational skills; with a focus on teamwork and follow-up
- Ability to be creative, resourceful, pro-active and innovative
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and possess a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Must be able to keep a flexible work schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group daily
- Ability to autonomously create and track progress in an ambiguous fast paced environment
- SAP experience in purchasing queries and managing material master is preferred but will train
- Financial acumen and analytical skills
- Experience with SAP or like ERP system a plus
- Be positive and have a willingness to perform any job, big or small
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com
Our company aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves and works extensively with dozens of charitable and community partners.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job