Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition
Recipe for Success-
The Senior Director will generate new customer growth, envision and develop marketing strategies, effectively test and scale digital and offline acquisition channels, and optimize the marketing mix for maximum ROI. This position requires someone who can use their keen combination of creativity and outstanding analytical skills to understand the customer journey, design smart high-impact testing agenda, analyze results, and quickly implement findings to drive growth. We are looking for a talented individual who can jump right in, take charge and elevate all customer acquisition programs.
BUILD MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING STRATEGIES:
- Formulate and execute new customer growth strategies across all sources of businesses
- Create aggressive testing frameworks, calendars and processes to enable ongoing improvement of KPIs
- Develop and implement promotions, offers, and creative campaigns
- Utilize Social, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Email, Site Optimization, Referral, Affiliate, Direct Mail and other sources of business
OPTIMIZE MARKETING MIX:
- Manage multiple awareness and acquisition channels to maximize CPA, ROAS, CLV and financial targets
- Drive customer segmentation and conversion strategies to move customers from trial to loyal.
- Identify, test and scale high-impact, new and emerging digital channels
- Track relevant market conditions and competitive trends, leveraging insights to shape future plans
- Evaluate marketing technology and partners; be able to articulate and prove the value they might create
- Establish new customer, revenue and expense targets for all marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain reports that track the efficacy of marketing efforts and spend to drive better merchandising, marketing, and e-commerce decisions. Reconcile variances.
- Memorialize marketing effectiveness in monthly and ad hoc reviews to senior management
Key ingredients –
- Ten plus (10+) years of progressive leadership roles in marketing-lead consumer organizations
- Five plus (5+) years of managing teams - must have a track record of identifying and nurturing top talent. This position will manage and lead a 3-person marketing team.
- Extensive B2C marketing experience with a focus on acquisition, generating revenue and profit and improving the overall customer experience.
- Proven track record in driving results through multi-channel marketing management, KPI measurement and LTV analysis
- Expertise in search, social, display, email, social, referral and affiliate marketing. Direct mail experience a plus as is experience managing agencies.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and an annual company picnic for friends and family
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.