Why choose FreshDirect? We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future.
Click here to see FUN Photos @ FD - http://tinyurl.com/mr6arz8
Position Summary: Warehouse Management System Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements for the logistics execution systems of a new Distribution Center. The Analyst will be responsible for meeting with stakeholders for requirements gathering, perform fit/gap analysts against WMSOS software (Manhattan) and perform necessary configuration in WMOS (Manhattan) to meet business requirements. In case of gaps, this Analyst will be responsible for working with Manhattan to develop custom solutions that meet business requirements. They also be responsible to ensure developed solution match business requirements and adhere to ERP/IT architecture.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and developing detailed process flows
- Act as direct liaison with Operations and the project team to ensure system requirements, deadlines and priorities are clear and attained
- Responsible for performing FIT/GAP analysis, and provide WMOS (Manhattan) solution that can be achieved by configuration.
- Perform hands-on Manhattan WMS design, configuration, testing and deployment for all the relevant components and work in conjunction with Manhattan to develop and test gaps
- Steer business team members to adopt industry best practices and standard WMOS (Manhattan) solutions as much as possible
- Work closely with the Manhattan team on functional specifications that cannot be accomplished using standard Manhattan WMS Functionality
- Develop and execute test cases and assist with end user training
- Perform unit and integration testing / documentation preparation
- Perform technical trouble shooting to resolve system issues
- Help implement Manhattan WMS including Labor Management, Slotting and Supply Chain Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in implementing Manhattan WMS software
- Two plus years of overall related work experience (ERP / Software design, implementation or customization)
- Must have in-depth Manhattan WMOS configuration and solution experience including WMS, Labor Management, Slotting and Supply Chain Intelligence
- Must have participated in at least one (1) prior Manhattan WMOS implementation
- Experience in food industry is preferred (i.e. Catch Weight Management, Shelf Life Management, Lot Management, Variable Case Size etc)
- Experience in integrating Manhattan WMS with SAP is preferred
- Experience in integrating Manhattan WMS with WCS/WES is desired
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Abel to provide solutions to complex business challenges for area of responsibility where analysis of situation requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver insights and findings effectively
- Comfortable juggling and coordinating multiple projects across several key channels simultaneously
- Must be detail orientated with optimal organizational skills; with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Proven ability to make decisions that has a lasting impact on area of responsibility
- Certification in APICS (CSSP ) is desired
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.