Placing the upmost importance on working safely and maintaining a safe & orderly work environment for self and others at all times:
• Effectively maintain plant equipment, primarily related to manufacturing equipment, while learning the balance the FreshDirect Campus equipment, including refrigeration, HVAC, Conveyors, and all other equipment within the Distribution Center
. • Execute the plant preventive maintenance program.
• To be fully proficient with all machinery in order to assist maintenance workers and/or train as needed.
• Strong working knowledge of all facets of electrical controls and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Technical education related to mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration is required.
• Safely operates various shop related equipment.
• Lay out construct additional electrical circuits or deleted circuits. Update any changes to electrical schematics
. • Diagnosis electrical problems using various meters and related equipment
. • Mechanical experience with regards to varied kitchen and distribution center machinery.
• Read and understand electrical schematics and blue prints.
• Working knowledge of three phase motors and control circuits.
• OSHA safety requirements.
• Applicants who do not meet all of these requirements cannot be considered for the job. • Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
Plans and carries out work assignments and handles problems in accordance with instructions, policies, previous training, or accepted practices in the occupation. Consults with Team leader on unique situations which do not have clear precedents
No supervisory responsibility but is responsible for managing a specific function .
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change. As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job