SAP Functional Analyst, FICO
Recipe for Success – The SAP FI/CO Analyst will be responsible for gathering business requirements for a wide range of system and process improvement primarily for finance department. This functional analyst will be responsible to meet with stakeholders for requirements gathering and document detailed functional specifications. This analyst will perform configurations for standard SAP solutions as well as work closely with the development team for solutions that cannot be accomplished through standard SAP configurations. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the solution meets the requirements. This position will report to the Manager-ERP.
Key ingredients –
- Minimum of seven (7) years of proven SAP analysis experience in a 4.7 or above environment with at least three full life cycle implementation and / or upgrade
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education;
- Must posses’ core strength in SAP Finance (SAP FI) and SAP Controlling (SAP CO).
- Should have integration knowledge of FI/CO with other SAP modules (PP, MM, and SD).
- Should have in depth SAP experience with FI Configuration which includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Asset Accounting, Special Purpose Ledger
- SAP Controlling configuration which include General controlling, Cost center accounting, Cost element accounting, Internal orders, Profit center accounting, Activity based costing, Product Cost Controlling.
- Knowledge of New G/L and Segment reporting would be a huge plus.
- Experience in Consumer Product Good, Retail as well as Food and Distribution is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Win-shuttle for data load and mass data creation in SAP is desired
- Experience in developing training documentation using uPerform.
- Must be able to produce detailed professional functional specifications.
- Needs to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and execute test cases
- Knowledge of ABAP is a plus
- Project management experience is desired
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a multi-tasking, changing environment
- Self-starter attitude during ramp up to develop an understanding of FreshDirect ERP Implementation in areas of FI, CO with a focus on MM, PP and SD.
- Strong team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
Launched in New York City in 2002, FreshDirect is a leading online fresh food grocer delivering farm-fresh foods and brand-name groceries directly to the doors of customers throughout five Northeastern U.S. states, including New York City and Philadelphia. We are committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers and farmers around the world, and its in-house team of chefs and bakers produce a wide selection of freshly-made meals, baked goods and more.
FreshDirect “At the Office” delivers the same high-quality food with expanded product offerings and services for corporate clients. In 2015, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio with the launch of FoodKick, a mobile-first food business that connects consumers to the freshest, tastiest finds in food, drinks, and lifestyle essentials all delivered within an hour.
Our company aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves, and works extensively with dozens of charitable and community partners.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.