Manager, Direct Mail
Recipe for Success We are looking for an analytically savvy Manager, Direct Mail to help drive acquisition through the direct mail channel.
The candidate should be a continuous learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Manager, Direct Mail will execute the direct mail roadmap, including creating a test and learn culture that drives results. The ultimate goal of the Manager, Direct Mail is to partner with the Marketing Director to drive acquisition within the direct mail channel.
- Support the creation and implementation of the direct mail strategy that meets clearly established KPI.
- Embrace a test and learn culture that helps to drive response rates.
- Work closely with internal and external data providers to understand the target universe and grow it.
- Partner with Analytics Manager to understand campaign performance to determine which strategies should are most effective and which ones should be eliminated.
- Manage detailed reporting that allow key stakeholders to understand campaign efficacy.
- Actively monitor the direct and indirect competitive environment.
- Project Manage and execute Direct Mail campaigns across the enterprise
Key ingredients –
- Proven track record of driving positive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that allow you to clearly articulate ideas and results in a constructive way
- Comfort in a data-driven environment that is supported by strong quantitative skills and proficiency perform analyses in Excel
- Solid project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines, and manage budgets while maintaining accuracy and efficiency of the deliverables.
- Ability to think both strategically, tactically, and creatively.
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.