Sales Assistant for Financial Professional
- Act as a liaison between the representative and their clients. The type of support is dictated by whether or not the incumbent is FINRA licensed.
- As directed by the representative, based on client needs, run product illustrations, graphs, charts, etc. for presentation to the client by the representative.
- Provide clerical support including the mailing of approved correspondence, photocopying, answering the representative’s telephone and communicating messages.
- Maintain representative’s file organization.
What You Will Learn:
- Products and services including Mutual Funds, Annuities and Life Insurance,
- Retirement products including IRAs and 403(b)s
- College funding products including ESAs and 529 plans
- Asset allocation strategy
- Time value of money
- Prospecting and telephone techniques (if you become FINRA licensed)
- Compliance training
Educational and Background Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- FINRA licensing preferred (Series 6 and 63)
- Strong verbal communication skills with a customer-service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Hours: 40 hours/week