Licensing & Registration Associate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and process FINRA registration paperwork for new agents and existing Representatives and IAR licensing paperwork for existing Representatives according to company standards and procedures.
- Process additional state registrations, exam requests and Representative terminations.
- Conduct independent research to resolve problems that may arise with the registration paperwork.
- Input information from processed paperwork into both a secure Internet site (Web CRD) and the Mainframe system.
- Process fingerprint information and compile records from a secure Internet site (BIG).
- All transactions are 100% quality controlled for accuracy, scanned to the IOD system, filed in the area and eventually prepped for warehousing.
- Post new mail, as well as maintain and complete items on Mail Logging System.
- Utilizes various databases to store and send information to separate department units.
- Compiles statistics and reports for management.
- Communicate with sales force via email, telephone and written correspondence.
- Provide forms and instructions to reps and managers for the licensing of new representatives.
- Interact with state insurance departments to steer applications through the license process.
- Maintain pre-licensing facilities in the various states.
- Maintain procedures for the licensing process in the various states.
- Maintain proper license status for FFS in the various states.
- Keep up to date with changes in the licensing process in the various states.
- Cross-train in other BD Operations departments, work on projects and provide research when necessary.
- College preferred
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Self-starterv Ability to multi-task and work in a team environmentv Ability to work with minimal supervisionv Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
- Detail oriented
- Very good computer skills (accurate and timely keyboard skills)
- PC experience (preferred - in Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge a plus)
- Excellent phone skills
- Pleasant personality
- Reliable/willingness to work overtime, as needed (after 5:00 p.m.)
- Motivated, focused and strong desire to learn and grow in the Company
Foresters Financial is an equal opportunity employer.