Foresters Financial is a financial services firm with administrative and operations offices located in Edison, NJ and on Wall Street as well as regional sales offices located nationwide.
- Evaluate incoming transactional requests against established criteria
- Process requests via proprietary computer record keeping system
- Quality review processed work and assess for accuracy
- Maintain active file for pended transactions and execute dynamic follow-up activities to achieve “good order”
- Contribute to department reporting by tracking activities/statistics
- Cross-train in other department functions as skills/interest/opportunity allow
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Regulatory considerations governing mutual fund redemptions and exchanges
- Characteristics of various retirement products including IRAs and 403(b)s
- Relevant properties of non-retirement account registrations including trusts, UTMA/UGMA custodial accounts, JTWROS and TEN COM.
- Tax ramifications of distributions including reporting obligations and corresponding tax forms
- Special distributions including required minimum distributions, 72t SEPP distributions and qualified plan loans
- Specifics of handling death claim requests
- High School Diploma required
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Capable in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational / analytical skills
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer