Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and professional positions. Arrange and participate in New Employee Orientation. Prepares weekly, quarterly and annual reports for Foresters and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source candidates from a variety of venues including email, Internet postings and resume database searches, job fairs, etc. based on Talent Acquisition Requisition requirements. Review resumes in light of position requirements, schedule and conduct applicant interviews including required testing. Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Conduct background and reference checks on those candidates to which the company wishes to extend an offer of employment. Compare information with applicant’s documents and interview notes to identify discrepancies. Extend offers of employment.
- Track applicant flow and generate weekly recruitment reports for management. Provide Foresters and management with quarterly and annual recruitment statistical reports including costs, trend analysis, turnover data and recommendations to improve applicant quality, quantity and how to reduce the number of days a position is open.
- Arrange for, and participate in, New Employee Orientation. Oversee the preparation of new hire packages. Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed accurately and input data into HRIS programs. Provide necessary information to benefits department and Receptionist for processing.
- Conduct on-boarding interviews with recent hires and exit interviews with departing employees when HR Business Partner is not available.
- Participate in compensation surveys and respond to requests from the Department of Labor regarding staffing statistics.
- Reconcile billing statements from recruiting sources and processes for payment.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign and distribute PROX Security cards to new employees.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years recruiting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and State regulations including Title VII, FMLA and ADA.
- Ability to maintain the strictest of confidence.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to portray a positive company image, employee goodwill, and establish solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with accurate typing skills.
- Working knowledge of ADP HRIS and Workday human capital platforms.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong organizational, follow-up and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if necessary.
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer