Quality Assurance Specialist
Foresters Financial is a diversified financial services company that is expanding its distribution and footprint across the US. With headquarters on Wall Street, and assets under management of approximately US$11.0 billion, Foresters Financial includes a broker-dealer, asset management firm, investment advisory firm, transfer agent and a life insurance company.
Foresters Financial is growing its brand presence across the US, expanding distribution of our investment products in select wholesale channels and increasing our footprint of retail locations.
Since its founding in 1930, Foresters Financial has earned a reputation for its commitment to the long-term interests of its clients, representatives and employees. In 2011, Foresters Financial joined the Foresters group of companies. Foresters is an international financial services provider with more than three million clients and members in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. From their start over 140 years ago, Foresters has helped families improve their financial well-being and make a make a difference in their communities. Almost a century-and-a-half later, this commitment still sets the Foresters group of companies apart.
Ensure work is processed accurately and in accordance with FIS’s policies. Identify errors and refer for correction. Audit statements, confirmations, transactions and various reports and prepare summary findings.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Review transactions for all FIS processing areas and compare the transactions processed to the transaction request documents.
- Review adjustments, Required Minimum Distributions, SOI coding and sell downs.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly audits.
- Identify errors and notify the proper processing areas to have the error corrected. Review corrected material to ensure appropriate corrections have been made.
- Ability to research and analyze errors and offer suggestions to improve accuracy
- Provide feedback to supervisors regarding transaction corrections to ensure that corrections are made in a timely fashion.
- Review afternoon transaction errors and reject reports.
- Prepare various quality assurance reports.
- Field inquiries from processing areas regarding transaction issues.
- Review departmental Operations Manual and Work Flows and assist with keeping information up to date.
- Assist with ongoing projects.
- Ability to multi task as part of a fast paced, deadline driven team.
- Provide Client Relations telephone coverage.
- High School diploma
- Some college preferred or equivalent work experience
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Access with accurate typing skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy; excellent proof reading skills
- Ability to work 10:00 am to 6:00 pm shift, and/or overtime as needed, including the ability to work at quarter end for several hours on a weekend or holiday
Lifting of and carrying office files of up to 15 pounds
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.