New Business Case Manager (Insurance)
As a member of the Insurance Operations New Business Team, the Case Manager is accountable for providing service excellence to Foresters Financial Producers through handling of incoming service related calls for all New Business activities. This role will inbound producer service related calls regarding all aspects of Foresters Financial new business activities. Service delivery will have a view of operational efficiency with a focus on enhancing the customer experience and relationship with Foresters Financial.
Our customer service approach will be achieved through our dedication to service, our focus on performance, and our commitment to personal accountability.
- Answer inbound producer service related calls regarding all aspects of Foresters Financial new business activities.
- Proficiently determine the needs of the caller and provide support timely resolution in an effort
- Maintain and exceed call service quality and call intake with superior customer centric focus
- Facilitate all actions necessary including research and follow up to to achieve one-call resolution.
- Proactively manage high call volumes
- Accountable for assigned application/certificates (from all lines of business including special handling cases) from application set-up to settling
- Review documentation/requirements for completeness, accuracy and action as required
- Investigate and identify any irregular signatures and report to SIU/BQR per guidelines
- Manage the case follow-up of documents for missing/incomplete information
- Review, investigate, process and track delivery requirements as required
- Process policy changes within established period of time (i.e. cancellations, reissues, 90-day changes)
- Archiving of electonic documents (i.e. case-specific emails from internal or external
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication with internal and external partners that include Master Agencies and phone queue management
- Proactively take initiative to support or recommend processes improvements/efficiencies
- Liase with and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure effective decisions and workflow.
- College diploma or related work experience
- Ability to proactively search out opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies
- Self starter who takes the initiative, makes decisions both independently and within the team environment and who has an interest in research and problem solving
- Understanding of Foresters products, services, systems and regulatory requirements, with the ability to recognize discrepancies, anomalies and inconsistencies
- Willingness to share work experiences and commit to continuous learning
- Results-oriented with strong attention to detail and ability to understand and balance both the short and long-term impact of decisions, actions and priorities
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in response to changing needs and schedules
- Flexible to changing priorities and work demands including various work schedules
- Ability to meet timelines and work within established service level agreements (SLA)
- Adaptable to changing work environment, including system, processes and procedures
- Strong organizational skills to effectively monitor and track information
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
- Data input, 45-50 words per minute.
Hours of operation are from 8am to 8pm, including Saturdays and Canadian Statutory holidays as required.
Foresters Financial is committed to supporting diversity and accessibility. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.