Customer Service Representative (Inforce Services)
Foresters Financial is a financial services firm with administrative and operations offices located in Edison, NJ and on Wall Street and regional sales offices located nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all types of life and annuity Inforce service work in a timely and accurate manner, such as beneficiary changes, loans, surrenders, address changes, mode changes, reinstatements, representative changes, premium payments, conversions, 1035s, etc.
- Must meet established service standard for processing service work and answering telephone calls from policyholders and representatives in a call center environment.
- Assist in the preparation of 1099s and 5498s.
- Maintain customer files.
- Prepare client and representative correspondence.
EDUCATIONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Lifting of and carrying office files of up to 15 pounds.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Series 6 licensing must be obtained within 3 months of employment
- Must possess a general understanding of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company's various departments, functions and products within 6 months of employment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent, demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment
- Must be customer focused
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.