Service Centre Representative
Are you a customer service specialist?
Imagine working in a call centre where knowledge, skill and development are built through structured step-by-step training in a positive and supportive coaching environment. Foresters Financial is seeking Service Centre Representatives who believe in providing service excellence to our members, customers and producers through handling of incoming service related calls.
This role will accurately resolve, relay and record confidential customer information using company-approved technologies and tools in accordance with established processes, policies and procedures. Service delivery will have a view of operational efficiency with a focus on enhancing the customer experience and relationship with Foresters Financial.
- Answer inbound service related calls regarding all aspects of doing business with Foresters Financial and Foresters Financial activities
- Proficiently determine the needs of the caller and provide support with accurate and timely resolution following approved escalation procedures
- Provide the highest level of customer service and facilitate all actions necessary including research and follow up to positively satisfy customer needs
- Contribute and seek opportunities to improve your results
- Maximize opportunities to increase sales of Foresters Financial products and services through retention programs and procedures
- Contribute to the success of the team by assisting in the achievement of the department’s service level goals
- 3-5 years of customer service experience with a passion for service excellence. Previous inbound Service Centre experience would be an asset
- Proficient in English (verbal and written) to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/partners and vendors is required
- Ability to meet tight timelines under pressure while delivering quality service
- Technical/analytical skills within established systems, standards, and clearly defined procedures within in a structured job environment
- Ability to self-manage workload volumes and changing priorities in a team environment
- Empathetic and personable with the ability to listen carefully, organize and communicate complex information while keyboarding in order to meet customer expectations
- Creative and confident problem solver, results oriented with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to understand impacts of decisions
- Systematic, methodical, organized and analytically oriented
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills, including the ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Team oriented with the ability to share your expertise
- Willingly seek and accept personal accountability
- Knowledge of Service Center Call Metrics and Key Performance Indicators is a strong asset
- Knowledge of life insurance industry products and services would be a preferred asset
- Intermediate computer skills, including strong keyboarding and aptitude to learn new systems
- College Diploma or University Degree an asset
- Must be available to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, and provide coverage on some Canadian Statutory holidays
Foresters Financial is committed to supporting diversity and accessibility. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.