ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review incoming Product and Customer Applications for completeness (e.g., proper signatures, manager and representative sign-off, suitability information, etc.). Apply internal resolution techniques, where applicable.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, including client identification, asset transfer policies and asset portability rules.
- Review, log and process transaction requests the same day received. Responsible for constant, accurate maintenance of all files handled.
- Research all incomplete transactions received and follow-up through completion.
- Initiate contact and work directly with appropriate parties to resolve paperwork and file discrepancies (i.e., irregular ownership changes, registration inconsistencies, source of assets, legal issues, etc.). Compose proper requests for information, documentation and/or follow-through.
- Create initial customer records, as well as subsequent accounts using appropriate account applications and servicing forms, according to internal policies and procedures.
- Compose template correspondence to other companies in order to procure assets. Also, to sales members informing them of additional paperwork requirements.
- Prepare and forward all necessary applications and transaction requests to appropriate internal department/area (i.e., Control, Adjustments, Correspondence, New Accounts, Redemptions and Exchanges, etc.).
- Allocate and invest assets received via physical check and wire transfer.
- Perform daily quality control of co-workers’ work processed.
- Process non-monetary transactions such as name changes, address changes, beneficiary information
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist other departments with quality control review of their work, coding of customer information forms and scanning files, as necessary.
- Participate in delivery and proper placement of processed and reviewed files, applications and other pertinent documentation to be scanned.
- Independently compile and present details pertinent to file challenges, as they are reviewed with management team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with accurate typing skills
- Prior office experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up abilities with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills; understanding of math concepts and ability to execute them using a calculator
- Strong research skills, including use of printed and web based resources
- Goal oriented; desire and drive to grow within the company
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, as needed
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, as shift changes are required (i.e., 9:00 – 5:00; 9:30 – 5:30; 10:00 – 6:00)
Foresters Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer