HRMS and Analytics Consultant
Purpose of role
The HRMS and Analytics Consultant will work towards maximizing HRMS / HRIS efficiencies and process improvements, including the evaluation of system functionality, testing of system configuration changes, the development of integration between HRMS / HRIS and internal/external systems as well as project manage various HR Operations projects. This role ensures HRMS / HRIS solutions deliver a positive experience, drive adoption of HR processes and improve the return on investment. The HRMS and Analytics Consultant also plays a critical role in influencing and providing consultative advice on HR technology strategies and provides ongoing mentoring on continuous systems improvement and processes. This role is responsible for the successful delivery of accurate human capital metrics and analytics for both the HR team and business partners.
- Facilitates effective utilization and management of the human resources management system (Workday), as well as ensuring successful integration with other HR and business practices.
- Serves as lead technical subject matter expert and super user for HRMS / HRIS applications and practices.
- Manages the day to day HRMS / HRIS activities relating to system configurations and process workflows and ensures alignment to business objectives to drive efficiencies, minimize risk while leveraging the best return on technological capabilities.
- Identifies, develops and implements new and enhanced HRMS / HRIS solutions, processes, programs that support company strategy and objectives; work with key stakeholders to determine systems needs and ensures appropriate alignment between processes and all peripheral/downstream systems.
- Provides escalated troubleshooting and root cause analysis for systems, data, interface and reporting issues. Manages interactions with external/third party vendors for problem resolution.
- Provide guidance and training to HR team members, leaders and employees on HRMS / HRIS tools and processes.
- Leads the development and maintenance of all business process flows, procedures, job aids and systems testing scenarios.
- Facilitates the design, build and maintenance of HR analytics reporting, including dashboards for HR team and business leaders,
- Monitors data and reports for trends, identifies gaps/opportunities and recommends solutions
- Coordinates the preparation of regular human capital reports and related observation and interpretation of data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in HR, with a significant focus in HR systems and business analytics.
- Solid Workday experience, including implementation, configuration and user support experience strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Workday module integration and downstream, cross-functional impacts.
- Solid understanding of core HR business practices, including HRMS / HRIS, recruiting, compensation, payroll, benefits, talent and performance management
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to technology-related business problems and opportunities.
- Must have proven track record of successfully proposing, documenting and implementing improvements to systems and processes.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving ability.
- Strong ability to create reports of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to continually challenge and improve processes.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient presentation skills to effectively present information to audiences of varying levels within the organization
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment as a change agent and the ability to work independently as required.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of employees ranging from employee to senior executive level.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Applications ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project, and Visio).
Foresters Financial is committed to supporting diversity and accessibility. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.