Los Angeles - Sales Assistant
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME
* Act as a liaison between the representative and their clients. The type of support is dictated by whether or not the incumbent is FINRA licensed.
* As directed by the representative, based on client needs, run product illustrations, graphs, charts, etc. for presentation to the client by the representative.
* Provide clerical support including the mailing of approved correspondence, photocopying, answering the representative’s telephone and communicating messages.
* Maintain representative’s file organization.
What You Will Learn:
* Products and services including Mutual Funds, Annuities and Life Insurance,
* Retirement products including IRAs and 403(b)s
* College funding products including ESAs and 529 plans
* Asset allocation strategy
* Time value of money
* Prospecting and telephone techniques (if you become FINRA licensed)
* Compliance training
Educational and Background Requirements:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Some college preferred
* FINRA licensing may be required (S6/S63)
* Strong verbal communication skills with a customer-service focus
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Hours and Compensation:
$15-$19/hr + bonus potential - DOE and licensing