Purpose of role
To provide administrative support of a highly confidential nature ranging from routine to complex, including responding to customer and distribution partner inquiries, file management, planning and coordinating department projects, reporting and metrics communications, and other special assignments as needed to enable the department to achieve its objectives.
- Respond to customer and distribution partner’s emails, calls, and inquiries
- Respond to sensitive inquiries with the highest sense of urgency
- Review, update, and draft internal communications and process documentation
- Attend meetings, take meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Track, update, and communicate regular and adhoc reporting and metrics
- Thoroughly manage investigations process working with investigation team, internal, and external parties
- Provide administrative and coordination support as needed
- Undergraduate Degree or related work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, documentation, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced user in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Ability to learn, use and apply “tools” (software, spreadsheets, PC and Mainframe software etc.) as needed.
*Please include your resume and cover letter in your application.
Foresters Financial is committed to supporting diversity and accessibility. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.