In support of the Mortuary Science program at Cypress College, Forest Lawn has established a Work Study Program with the goal of providing students an opportunity to receive experience and exposure to various aspects of the Mortuary industry during the course of up to six months. The main objective of the program is to prepare students for a successful career in the Mortuary industry.
- Completion of the first semester in the Mortuary Science program
- Must have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Be enrolled in at least 9 units
Requirements During Work Study Assignments
- Follow Forest Lawn’s policies, procedures and guidelines as stated in the employee handbook Serving with Forest Lawn
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Represent Forest Lawn by following our high standards of customer service and ethics