Sr. Customer Care Rep.1
The Information Office, centrally located at our Glendale location, is operated by a highly efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to conveniently serve and direct our families’ needs. This department is responsible for receiving and routing all incoming calls, scheduling and dispatching arrangements, receiving and documenting vital information and providing information regarding the services and prices Forest Lawn provides.
This position offers a wonderful opportunity to learn how all of Forest Lawn’s departments operate and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced professional and service-oriented environment that can advance into a meaningful career.
The Customer Care Representative will provide support and perform the following functions and responsibilities;
- Communicate with families before death or at the time of death or illness by providing information regarding property, packages, services and commodities for their funeral, cremation and/or interment.
- Utilize advanced customer service skills to handle phone calls, e-mails, chats, social media and written correspondence between our client families and/or employees.
- Work directly with business partners to resolve problems promptly.
- Study and stay abreast on general information of interest to our client families and internal employees.
- Develop and maintain accurate client family files and records in order to have complete up-to-date information, which can be shared among other departments.
- Minimum 2- years of Customer Support, Client Sales or Call Center experience.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Sales environment preferred.
- Strong customer service experience required.
- Must type at least 45 wpm.
- PC Literate; have basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Proficient and effective written and oral communication.
- Must be able to work autonomously and be able to take direction.
- Maintain confidentiality of all material and data handled by the department.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be flexible with work schedule to provide coverage for all shifts.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid California Driver’s License
We Offer an Outstanding Compensation and Benefits Package, Which Includes:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Absence Plan
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with a matching contribution plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Forest Lawn will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance