Outside Sales Representative
Are you looking for a sales career with meaning where you can have flexibility and unlimited earning potential? Forest Lawn may have the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Did you know that families can prearrange their funeral and cemetery property? We recognize that this is a difficult and unpopular topic with families, but it is a necessary service that everyone can benefit from.
Why Pre-plan? Families will greatly benefit from pre-planning for these very important services. With over 100 decisions to make at time of loss, the vast majority of families are unprepared and overwhelmed by all of the decisions that have to be made after a loved one passes away.
Why should you become a Forest Lawn Outside Sales Representative?
Forest Lawn’s Outside Sales Representatives help families make important decisions ahead of time rather than having to make them when a death occurs. Members of our sales team benefit from the excellent name recognition and sterling reputation of Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries. In addition, Forest Lawn provides extensive training to our sales representatives, so they can share the many benefits of preplanning to families throughout Southern California, all while earning a great income.
For someone who loves working with people, wants to make a difference in the lives of others, and enjoys the sales process, being a sales representative could be the perfect career choice. If you want to become part of a team who is dedicated to serving the community, apply today.
Outstanding Compensation and Benefits Package Includes:
- 16 weeks of Paid Classroom & Field Training
- Generous Commissions with unlimited earning potential
- Robust Lead Support System
- Bonuses & Trip Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company provided Laptop, Printer, and Cell Phone
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a matching contribution plan
- Flexible Hours after Completion of the Training Program
Here’s What You Need in Order to Get Started. The Minimum requirements are:
- Professional & Ethical Individual
- Possess Great Communication & Listening skills
- Ability to Network easily and generate sales through prospecting, cold calling, B2B, & Door to Door sales.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, and weekends
- Bilingual Ability is a Plus
- Limited Life Insurance License is a Plus but not required
- Outside Sales experience is preferred but not required
- Valid CA Driver’s License and the use of a reliable personal vehicle is required
Since its founding in 1906, Forest Lawn has been an integral part of the community it serves. Our Founder, Dr. Hubert Eaton, profoundly changed the funeral business by transforming Forest Lawn Memorial-Park into a place for the living. By combining the mortuary and cemetery sides of the business, Eaton achieved his goal, making Forest Lawn a beautiful setting for services, weddings, baptisms, and family excursions. After 100 years of service, the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks remain a place for the living and a true community resource.
With our world-famous prestige and reputation, Forest Lawn attracts an unusually diverse set of sales professionals who want to work here. They come from real estate and retail, from insurance and finance, and from a wide variety of cultures and language backgrounds. But they all have certain things in common. They’re intelligent, ambitious, professional, caring — in a word, amazing.