Service Arrangements Rep I
In this vital role, Service Arrangements Representatives are responsible for:
- Covering Reception Desk and Information Booth.
- Meeting with families and visitors to effectively answer questions or resolve problems.
- Assisting with processing and filing Death Certificates, Interment/Cremation Permits, obituaries and memorial tributes.
- Collecting information and creating client family files.
- Coordinating paperwork, answering telephones, filing, and data entry.
- Collaborating with other functional departments to ensure guest needs are met and resolved.
- Minor Housekeeping duties.
This individual will serve families and visitors compassionately, promptly and professionally, and must be understanding and respectful of the nature of our business. Qualifications:
- Receptionist experience is preferred.
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Minimum of 2-years in an administrative role is required.
- Have basic knowledge of Word and Excel
- Type 45/wpm
- Have proficient and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, strict deadline, time sensitive environment.
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
Because of the need to provide service to our families seven days a week, the schedule includes every other weekend and some holidays, 8am to 5pm. Service Arrangements Representatives are provided a professional uniform that includes a blazer, skirt/pants and blouse. We also provide dry cleaning.
We Offer an Outstanding Compensation and Benefits Package, Which Includes:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Absence Plan
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with a matching contribution plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement