Sr. Business Analyst (Salesforce)
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the Association.
- Be the main point-of-contact for business engagement and requirements and the first line of support for user questions or issues together and in conjunction with senior management in the department.
- Share best practices and develop partnership with users and stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead project meetings, scrums, internal demonstrations, and working sessions
- Gather business and technical requirements from users and create User Stories and supporting documentation for development
- Lead and participate in business process analysis and technical design sessions along with executive stakeholders, Product Managers, and Technical Architects
- Collaborate with an agile team in requirements analysis, technical solutions, acceptance criteria, and effort estimations during each sprint
- Work with Salesforce Administrator, Architect, Developer, and Quality Assurance team members to complete and test User Stories
- Configure and maintain Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including workflows, process builders, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Develop test scenarios that can be delivered to end-users and support them during user acceptance testing
- Train Salesforce end-users and trainers on newly built features and Salesforce upgrades
- Present third party solution alternatives from the AppExchange and provide recommendations when needed
- Review and triage feature and support requests to determine next steps; route tickets to the correct collaborating teams, follow-up to completion, and, if needed, resolve tickets or assigns them to others for resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4 years’ minimum experience working as Salesforce Business Analyst or Product Owner/Manager
- 3 years’ experience working with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience using Lightning
- 4 years’ experience working collaboratively with agile/Scrum team members, business owners, end-users, and executives to gather, understand, and define business requirements and create User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Test Scenarios using JIRA or equivalent systems development life cycle management tools
- 1 year of experience conducting end-user training is preferred
- 1 year of experience working with Pardot is preferred
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred
- Agile/Scrum Certifications in ScrumMaster, Business Analysis, or Product Owner are highly preferred
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills required, including experience with meeting and presenting information to senior leadership
- Strong technical analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues in a production organization or sandboxes when needed
- Must have a passion for detail and be able to think “big picture” when determining the right outcome.