Flower Shop Representative
We are currently seeking a Flower Shop Representative, to join our Flower Shop Team in Cypress, CA. Flower Shop Representatives are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to client families; selling flowers over the counter, answering phones, taking orders over the phone or in person, balancing the cash drawer and taking payments. In addition, Flower Shop Representatives are responsible for making flower sale presentations to client families as part of the funeral arrangement process.
If you share in our passion for superior service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, Forest Lawn is the company for you
A friendly and professional demeanor is essential as contact with client families is an important part of this position.
- Customer Service experience required; flower shop /cashier/ sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Type 35 wpm and be PC literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with minimal supervision and work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- A valid California Driver License is required.
- Lift at least 60 lbs.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Absence Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program