The role of the Licensing Administrator is to support license operations for software and application services and products across the Operations organization. The Licensing Administrator will achieve or exceed service levels dictated by internal policies for fulfillment of licenses.
- Issues licenses daily, fulfilling customer requests for permanent and temporary licensing.
- Grant and revoke license access to users based on requests from application owners.
- Keep track on license usage and expiration dates.
- Analyze license usage.
- Work with internal teams to resolve licensing issues.
- Work with users to resolve licensing issues
- Coordinate efforts with Customer Support.
- License Metrics Reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with the following Systems/Applications
- Excel (intermediate to advanced ability)
- Demonstrated experience working a Software Licensing environment
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree + 4 years experience. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college is a plus.
- Self-starter who is eager to learn.
- Very attentive in the details of work and communications, especially by email.