Director, HR Operations and Total Rewards
We are looking for a Director of Total Rewards and HRIS who will oversee and execute on our Compensation, Benefits and HRIS programs. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with strong problem-solving & analytical skills, deep expertise in all aspects of HR operations with a business-oriented approach to HR.
What you will do:
This individual will be held accountable for ensuring data integrity, compliance and reporting of all People data and work collaboratively with cross-functional departments to push or pull this data into other systems in an efficient way. Lead the global benefits strategy for ForeScout. Effectively partner with brokers and vendors to ensure we are offering competitive packages and services. Manage and maintain the compensation structure for the company. Ensure the master compensation guide is accurate and competitive. Complete Survey data with Radford. Build and launch the focal review and equity review spreadsheets. Attract, retain and develop a small but mighty HR Operations team. Own reporting and metrics across the People organization and provide dashboards, reports, updates on a consistent basis for executive management,
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS experience, including 4+ years leading all three functions.
- Proven experience in developing/mentoring teams.
- Strong HR functional expertise in building a compensation structure aligned to be competitive in the cybersecurity industry.
- Experience in preparing board compensation committee presentations, and managing the focal review and equity review process.
- Proven experience building a global benefits strategy and effectively partnering with global benefits brokers and vendors (both domestic and internationally), developing benefits schemes in emerging countries, and managing the Open Enrollment process globally
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience managing the design of HR system solutions including the core HCM and ATS and
integration'sto other internal systems.
- Knowledge of compliance and privacy laws regarding employee records
- Build management reporting templates and deliver precise metrics timely.
- An affinity with technology and experience in a technology business
- Extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Strong communication skills including the ability to prepare executive level dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred