Strategic Account Manager France
What are we doing?
Taking fierce customer focus to execute sales to help solve some of the world’s most challenging security problems for our enterprise clients. ForeScout is at the forefront of IoT security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for ForeScout’s solutions. We are looking for individuals that want to take their entrepreneurial spirt, drive and positive energy to sell the best technology!
What you will do?
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at ForeScout!
- Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into ForeScout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of ForeScout’s solutions.
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish ForeScout as a strategic, long term partner.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include ForeScout Senior Executives, field sales and sales management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants and relevant Channel Partner Managers.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another. Attendance to major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews.
What You Bring to ForeScout:
- Ideal candidate has 8+years selling experience. Within the region and security sales a plus
- The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club - winners are most welcome!
- Proven track record of recent sales to enterprise accounts with 10,000+ employee companies
- Understand how to solution sell multi-product software & hardware solutions
- Excellent presentation skills is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
- Experience negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Loves to collaborate within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What ForeScout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at ForeScout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.