International Accounting Manager
What We Are Doing:
We are providing solutions for one of the largest needs in the security space. ForeScout is at the forefront of IoT Security. As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for ForeScout’s solutions.
As a key member of the International accounting team, the Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations in the subsidiaries of the Parent company, corporate consolidation, monthly reporting, technical accounting research, contract review, policy documentation, and all relevant support for audits and tax compliance. This role will allow you to work within a truly global team by interacting with multi-functional professionals in APAC, EMEA and America.
This position will report to the Director of International accounting.
What You Will Do:
- Review the month end close process, including reconciliations, flux analysis and consolidation
- Ensure all activities have been recorded, accounts reconciled and reporting completed on a timely basis
- Provide assessment and recommendations on accounting and financial transactions
- Review PR requests and ensure they were correctly entered into the P2P system.
- Review payment requests and bank payment transactions
- Establish and track key metrics related to the close in order to increase efficiency and drive the evolution of the accounting process
- Implement best practices and ensure compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP and policies and procedures
- Monitor and ensure compliance that all statutory returns and filings are completed and filed on a timely basis in local countries
- Review annual compliance filing for international entities
- Provide assistance and support with new entities formation process (initial research, engaging with local providers, supporting the set up and post establishment phase, setting up local banks)
- Provide frontline contract review and documentation
- Participate and/or lead projects as assigned
What You Bring to ForeScout:
- Qualified accountant with 8+ years of experience. Big 4 Public Accounting and active CPA highly preferred
- Solid knowledge of both US and international accounting issues including experience with foreign currency translations, consolidations, payroll, tax and transfer pricing arrangements
- Understanding of the necessary legal, accounting, payroll and regulatory requirements when forming a new entity in order to create the best possible entity and achieve the management objectives.
- Ability to maintain relationship with a wide variety of accountants, bankers, other professionals that can assist in putting together the best possible team of advisors for new entity in a new region.
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate findings into actionable solutions and recommendations.
- Experience with hyper-growth environments preferred
- Proactive and confident in identifying problems and solutions; tenacity and attention to detail and process are considered valuable attributes
- A team player, able to work collaboratively within the group and cross functionally with different departments
- ERP experience– NetSuite and Coupa preferred
What ForeScout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at ForeScout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard…and we PLAY hard!